Did you know?
- In addition to developing novel diagnostics independently, Biodesix, Inc. partners with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to develop companion diagnostics for use with therapeutic agents.
- Epic Sciences’ No Cell Left Behind® technology helps match patients to targeted therapies and monitor for drug resistance, so that the best treatment path can be chosen at every clinical decision point.
- Arbor Vita Corporation’s flagship product - the OncoE6™ Cervical Test - has proven to be the most accurate test available worldwide for detecting cervical cancer. It is the only cervical cancer test that provides real-time results at the point-of-care.
- Epigenomics' lead product, Epi proColon, is a blood-based screening test for the detection of colorectal cancer.
- Lewis Stuart is Vice President, Sales & Marketing, U.S. Breast/Colon at Genomic Health, Inc..
- MDxHealth was the winner of the 2016 Frost & Sullivan Global Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Technology Innovation Award.
- iTP Biomedica Corp. is oriented to collaborative co-diagnostics development.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 100 Developers Of Cancer In-Vitro Diagnostics Tests’.
This unique and comprehensive report identifies and profiles the leading 100 developers of cancer in-vitro diagnostics tests.
Report Target Market:
1) In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
‘The Top 100 Developers Of Cancer In-Vitro Diagnostics Tests’ is perfect for suppliers of raw materials, technology and services to identify top potential customers.
This report is ideal for distributors of in-vitro diagnostics instruments and tests to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
4) Industry Associations:
‘The Top 100 Developers Of Cancer In-Vitro Diagnostics Tests’ is a useful reference tool for in-vitro diagnostic associations.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major developers of cancer in-vitro diagnostics tests such as Accugenomics, Inc., Agendia Inc., Biocept, Inc., GeneNews Limited and OvaGene Oncology, Inc. but this major new report looks at all 100 of the top companies.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Clinical Specialties
- Revenue ($U.S. million)
- Location Status
- Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol
- Parent Company
This report help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations