- For 30 years Lohmann & Rauscher has been assembling OR custom procedure trays to meet their customers’ individual needs.
- Pennine Healthcare employ 380 people at their purpose-built premises in Derby, United Kingdom.
- Stefan Schmid is Director, Custom Procedure Trays Unit at PAUL HARTMANN AG.
- Medline Industries, Inc. is the largest supplier of surgical packs in the world.
- ROi (Resource Optimization & Innovation) operates the first and largest provider-owned, FDA-regulated CPT manufacturing facility in the United States.
- Kimal PLC manufacture over 1 million procedure packs every year in their four ‘Class 8’ clean rooms.
- Med-Italia Biomedica s.r.l. manufactures 250 different types of custom procedure kits.
- Rocialle’s primary site in Mountain Ash, near Cardiff, Wales, boasts one of Europe's largest medical clean rooms and an electron beam irradiation steriliser.
- Mölnlycke offer truly customised solutions including procedure trays that include everything a surgical team needs, with a focus on laparoscopy and orthopaedic procedures.
- ArcRoyal's routes to market include providing CPTs to multi-national corporate partners, distributors within each country in Europe and hospital direct in the UK and Ireland.
- On April 21, 2017, Beaver-Visitec International, Inc., announced that it had acquired Malosa Medical, a specialist manufacturer of single-use packs that contain all the instruments and consumables required for specific ophthalmic procedures.
- Owens & Minor has annualized revenues exceeding $9.0 billion.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 50 Manufacturers Of Custom Procedure Trays, Packs & Kits Worldwide’. This unique and comprehensive report identifies and profiles the 50 leading manufacturers of custom procedure trays, packs and kits. The companies in the report manufacture trays, packs and kits for a wide range of surgical specialities e.g. Urology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, ENT, Neurosurgery, Anaesthetics, Burns/Plastics, Obstetrics/ Gynaecology, Paediatrics etc..
Profile information for companies in ‘The Top 50 Manufacturers Of Custom Procedure Trays, Packs & Kits Worldwide’ includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Parent Company, Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol, Products, Year Established, Number of Employees, Revenue ($U.S. million) and Foreign Trade.
Report Target Market:
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
This report is perfect for manufacturers of disposable medical supplies and single-use surgical instruments who wish to identify top potential customers. It is also of interest to suppliers of e.g. sterilisation and packaging equipment.
‘The Top 50 Manufacturers Of Custom Procedure Trays, Packs & Kits Worldwide’ is ideal for distributors of surgical supplies to identify the leading producers with the best products.
This report is also very useful to custom procedure tray specialists in public and private hospitals.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major manufacturers of custom procedure trays, packs and kits such as Aligned Medical Solutions and Stradis Healthcare but this report looks at all 50 of the top companies - companies like - STS Medical Group:
STS Medical Group is an international group headquartered in Luxembourg and a leading European player specialized in the manufacturing and distribution of medical devices and custom procedure trays designed and customized for surgical theatres. SECUTRAY is STS Medical Group’s product line of Custom Procedure Trays and Small Kits. The Company process more than 70,000,000 CPT components per year which result in over 2,000,000 finished trays. On November 14, 2016 STS Medical Group completed the merger between Salvamed and Texsan Medical, creating a new European hub of excellence producing disposable procedure kits for operating rooms. Located in Sandanski, Bulgaria, the hub sits in a strategic position from which STS aims to further develop their business in Europe under the new name STS Medical Group AD - The Bulgarian Manufacturing Hub. With the new Bulgarian hub, STS Medical Group counts almost 1,000 employees in 3 countries in Europe (Italy, Germany and Bulgaria) and 5 production sites (one in Italy, three in Germany and one in Bulgaria). STS Medical Group is certified according to ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and MDD 93/42/EEC. The Company has an annual turnover of $77.0 million and is led by Augusto Orsini, Board member and Chief Executive Officer.
Research Facts is one of the world’s leading companies in life sciences publishing. It has a large portfolio of best-selling reports spanning diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices. It’s customers include most of the world’s major companies in these sectors e.g. Abbott Laboratories, ACON Laboratories, Alcon, Allergan, Aurobindo Pharma, Axis-Shield, Baxter, Bayer, B. Braun, BD, Biomerieux, Biomet, Boehringer Ingelheim, CareFusion, Covance, Covidien, C.R. Bard, Edwards Lifesciences, Fresenius, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, HemoCue, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, Millipore, Mölnlycke Health Care, Novartis, Paul Hartmann, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Siemens Healthcare, Smith & Nephew, Synthes, Teleflex, Teva, Zentiva etc.. Research Facts also counts many multinational financial services, law and management consulting firms such as Bain & Company, McKinsey & Company, PWC and The Boston Consulting Group among its customers.
Research Facts currently has customers in some forty countries across the globe e.g. Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Research Facts' reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations