Did you know?
- EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc sold over 18,000 point-of-care analysers in 2014.
- Marcel van Kasteel is Vice President & General Manager at Philips Handheld Diagnostics.
- Trinity Biotech plc’s point-of-care revenues increased from $19.8m in 2013 to $20.0m in 2014, which represents an increase of 1.4%.
- Micronics, Inc., a leading developer of near-patient point-of-care in vitro diagnostic products, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
- Una Health Ltd., the fastest growing diagnostic distributor in the United Kingdom, specialises in bringing innovative point-of-care devices to the market.
- BHR Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd. works with leading global manufacturers to bring point-of-care medical diagnostics in six major fields; allergy, cardiovascular, diabetes, female health, gastrointestinal and haematology to the Indian market.
- Beam International Inc. supplies over 80% of Taiwan’s hospitals and medical centres with point-of-care testing products from leading international manufactures.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 200 Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Companies Worldwide’.
There are many in vitro diagnostics companies. This report profiles those with a focus on point-of-care.
The companies profiled in this report are located across the globe from North and South America to EMEA, Asia and Oceania. They are the ones with the experience, know-how and resources that enable them to develop, manufacture and market innovative products that compete effectively in global markets.
Report Target Market:
1) Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
‘The Top 200 Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Companies Worldwide’ is perfect for suppliers of raw materials, technology and services to identify top potential customers.
3) IVD Industry Associations:
This report is ideal for IVD industry associations to identify new member companies.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major point-of-care diagnostics companies such as Abaxis, Inc., Alere Inc., Axon Lab AG and HemoCue AB but this report looks at all 200 of the top companies - companies like:
- Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. - Headquartered in Medford, New York, United States, Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEMI) develops, manufactures, licenses and markets point-of-care diagnostic tests and technology for the detection of infectious diseases. The Company’s Dual Path Platform (DPP®) technology is providing it with a significant pipeline of business opportunities for the development and manufacture of new products. On November 3, 2015 Chembio announced plans to commercialise multiple combination DPP® Malaria Assays to identify plasmodium falciparum and other plasmodium infections. Founded in 1985, Chembio had revenues of $U.S. 27.6 million in 2014. It currently has 166 employees and is led by John J. Sperzel, Chief Executive Officer.
- Electra-Box Diagnostica AB - Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Electra-Box Diagnostica AB imports point-of-care instruments and tests from Alere Inc., ArcDia International Oy Ltd., bioMérieux SA, EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc, OPTI Medical Systems, Inc., ORGENTEC Diagnostika GmbH, Preventis GmbH and Trinity Biotech Plc and sells them into each of the Nordic countries; Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, as well as Estonia. The Company was founded in 1988 and is led by Annika Karlén, CEO.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 200 Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Companies Worldwide’ typically includes:
- Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- POC Focus
- Companies Represented (POC Distribution Companies only)
- Countries Served (POC Distribution Companies only)
- Revenue ($U.S. million)
- Ticker Symbol
- Parent Company Name
Research Facts is one of the world’s leading companies in life sciences publishing. It has a large portfolio of best-selling reports spanning diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices. It’s customers include most of the world’s major companies in these sectors e.g. Abbott Laboratories, Alcon, Allergan, Axis-Shield, Baxter, Bayer, B. Braun, BD, Biomet, Boehringer Ingelheim, CareFusion, Covance, Covidien, C.R. Bard, Edwards Lifesciences, Fresenius, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, HemoCue, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, Millipore, Mölnlycke Health Care, Novartis, Paul Hartmann, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Siemens Healthcare, Smith & Nephew, Synthes, Teleflex, Teva, Zentiva etc.. Research Facts also counts many multinational financial services, law and management consulting firms such as Bain & Company, McKinsey & Company and The Boston Consulting Group among its customers.
Research Facts currently has customers in some forty countries across the globe e.g. Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Research Facts' reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations