Did you know?
- Abacus ALS is the largest privately owned supplier of in-vitro diagnostics products in Australia & New Zealand.
- Cruinn Diagnostics, one of Ireland's foremost distributors of in-vitro diagnostics has a broad product portfolio that includes clinical chemistry, immunoassay, haematology, microbiology, autoimmune serology and molecular diagnostics.
- Diachel SA is the leading independent in-vitro diagnostics distributor in Greece, offering complete laboratory solutions, from sales to after-sales support and service.
- Pera Medikal, one of Turkey’s leading importers of medical diagnostic products, represents over thirty international manufacturers.
- For 30 years, Laboratorios LICON has specialised in providing reagents and clinical diagnostic systems to both public and private hospitals and laboratories across Mexico.
- ILEX South Africa is one of the major suppliers of in-vitro diagnostics products in South Africa with a portfolio that includes molecular diagnostics, critical care and immunology products.
- Biomedica is a prominent distributor of in-vitro diagnostics in Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Switzerland.
This unique and comprehensive report profiles the top 100 distributors of IVD reagents, instruments, and accessories worldwide. These companies partner with leading manufacturers and sell their products to hospitals and laboratories in Africa, Asia/Pacific, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and the United States.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 Distributors of IVD Reagents, Instruments & Accessories in Worldwide' typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Manufacturers Represented, Countries Served, Year Established and Number of Employees.
Report Target Market:
This report is perfect for manufacturers of IVD products who wish to identify all the leading distributors for their products worldwide.
Usage: competitive analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
3) IVD Associations
‘The Top 100 Distributors of IVD Reagents, Instruments & Accessories Worldwide' is ideal for IVD associations to identify new member companies.
Note: This major new report looks at all 100 of the top distributors of IVD reagents, instruments, and accessories worldwide - companies like:
- Inter Medico - founded in 1979 by Dan Lichtman, President, Inter Medico is the largest Canadian-owned distributor of in vitro diagnostics. The Company has exclusive strategic alliances with world-class manufacturers including Abbott Molecular, Biokit, Cepheid, Dako, Grifols, Helena Laboratories, Immunodiagnostic Systems, Inova Diagnostics, Siemens Healthcare and Trinity Biotech. Inter Medico’s products can be found in Canadian hospitals, reference laboratories, universities, and the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Triolab AS - founded in 1991, Danish company Triolab AS offers an extensive product range from point-of-care testing to full automation of clinical laboratories in the fields of coagulation, haematology, clinical chemistry, transfusion and transplantation diagnostics, molecular diagnostics and microbiology. The Company represents many leading diagnostics products manufacturers and has customers in all healthcare segments, from small clinical laboratories to large laboratory centres and hospital departments Triolab is part of the Swedish Addtech Group and has sister companies in Finland, Norway and Sweden. Together they are one of the leading diagnostic suppliers in the Nordic area. Triolab is led by Finn Ulbæk Andersen, Managing Director.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Parent Company
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Manufacturers Represented
- Countries Served
- Location Status