The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Superior Energy Services Inc (Superior Energy) is a provider of oilfield services and equipment to the energy industry. The company manufactures, rents and sells specialized tools and equipment that are used in well drilling, completion, and production and workover activities. These tools include downhole drilling tools and surface rentals. Superior Energy offers onshore completion services such as pressure pumping, and fluid handling. The company’s intervention services include cased hole and mechanical wireline, coiled tubing, hydraulic workover and snubbing, and pressure control services, which enhances, maintains, and extends oil and gas production during the life of the well. Superior Energy is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Superior Energy Services Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 08,2019 Equipmentfacts provides online bidding for oilfield equipment auction in Texas
Feb 18,2019 Superior Energy Services announces fourth quarter and full year 2018 results
Feb 11,2019 Superior Energy Services to Present at the Credit Suisse 24th Annual Energy Summit
Feb 08,2019 Equipmentfacts set for busy oilfield auction schedule
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company