The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Schlumberger Ltd (Schlumberger) is an oilfield services company that provides technology for reservoir characterization, production, drilling and processing to the oil and gas industry. Schlumberger also supplies the industries with products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery. Its products and services include open-hole and cased-hole wireline logging; drilling services; well completion services including well testing and artificial lift; well services, such as cementing, coiled tubing, stimulations and sand control; interpretation and consulting services; and integrated project management. The company has operational presence in North America, Latin America, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia. Schlumberger is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Schlumberger Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 29,2019 Anglo African Oil & Gas provides update on well TLP-103C and SNPC cost reimbursements
Mar 27,2019 Schlumberger Holdings Corporation Announces Results of Early Tenders in Debt Exchange Offer, an Increase in Aggregate Principal Amount of New Notes due 2028 to $1,500,000,000, and the Waiver of the $500,000,000 Principal Cap on its 2025 Notes
Mar 26,2019 Gazprom Neft and Schlumberger sign well logging agreement
Mar 20,2019 Block Energy: Reaches total depth at West Rustavi Well 16a with significant hydrocarbon shows
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company