This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Qatargas Operating Co Ltd (Qatargas), a subsidiary of Qatar Petroleum, is a producer and supplier of liquefied natural gas (LNG). The company refines crude oil and produces LNG from its gasification terminals. It also produces LNG, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), plant condensate, helium, jet fuel naphtha, gasoil and sulphur. It operates LNG trains, domestic sales gas production facilities, condensate refineries, helium production facilities, and jetty boil-off recovery facility. The company exports its products to Europe, Asia, Middle East, North and South American markets. It operates offices in Qatar, Japan, China, South Korea and Thailand. Qatargas is headquartered in Doha, Qatar.
Qatargas Operating Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 23,2019: Fiftieth LNG cargo arriving to Poland
Jan 23,2019: PGNiG: Fiftieth LNG cargo arriving to Poland
Jan 16,2019: Gulf prepares for major increase in LNG exports
Jan 09,2019: PGNiG: 2018 – another year of declining gas import volumes from Russia and growing LNG imports
Dec 30,2018: Pakistan in talks with Qatar for deferral of LNG payment
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.