Power Generation in Israel industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Israel power generation market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The power generation industry volume is defined as the total electrical energy (TWh) generated within a country over the course of each calendar year.
- The Israeli power generation industry is expected to generate total revenues of $10.1bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.5% between 2013 and 2017.
- Industry volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 1.7% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 65.5 TWh in 2017.
- The government has set a target of generating 10% of total power by renewables by 2020, up from 2.5%. However, natural gas reserves now make up 70% of total power generation, underpinning the dominance of fossil fuels for the long-term future.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the power generation market in Israel
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the power generation market in Israel
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key power generation market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Israel power generation market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Israel power generation market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Israel power generation market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Israel power generation market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Israel's power generation market?