The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Phillips 66 Co (Phillips 66) is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. It gathers, processes, transports, stores and markets natural gas and petroleum products such as gasoline, diesel, aviation fuel and lubricants. It also transports, fractionates and markets natural gas liquids (NGLs). The company processes crude oil and other feedstocks at it refineries and sells in the US and Europe. Phillips 66 manufactures petrochemicals and plastics. It markets refined petroleum products under the brands Phillips 66, Conoco, and 76 in the US, and JET and COOP brand in the Europe. It also manufactures and markets specialty lubricants under the Phillips 66, Kendall and Red Line brands. The company has presence in the US, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. Phillips 66 is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Phillips 66 Co Key Recent Developments
Mar 19,2019 Phillips 66 Releases Outdoor EMV-Acceptance Software
Feb 13,2019 Cenovus delivers strong operating performance in 2018
Feb 11,2019 Oil prices remain steady as rise in US rig numbers counters OPEC cuts
Feb 08,2019 Phillips 66 reports fourth-quarter earnings of $2.2 billion or $4.82 per share
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company