The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Pacific Ethanol Inc (Pacific Ethanol) is a producer and marketer of low-carbon renewable fuels. It offers ethanol, specialty alcohols, and co-products such as corn germ, condensed distillers soluble, wet and dry distiller’s grains, corn gluten meal, distillers yeast, corn oil, wet and dry corn gluten feed, and CO2. The company markets ethanol produced by its facilities and third-parties. Pacific Ethanol serves integrated oil companies and gasoline marketers across the US. It operates production facilities in California, Oregon, Idaho, Illinois, and Nebraska. Pacific Ethanol is headquartered in Sacramento, California, the US.
Pacific Ethanol Inc Key Recent Developments
Oct 31,2018: Pacific Ethanol reports third quarter 2018 results
Aug 08,2018: Pacific Ethanol reports second quarter 2018 results
May 08,2018: Pacific Ethanol Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
Feb 28,2018: Pacific Ethanol Reports Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2017 Results
Jan 30,2018: Ener-Core and Siemens' Dresser-Rand Business Announce Grid Synchronization of 3.5 MW Co-Generation Plant at Pacific Ethanol
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Frequently Asked Questions
- By product type
- By End User/Applications
- By Technology
- By Region