Middle East Spiral Welded Pipe Market Outlook 2021

SKU ID : RN- 10176071

Publishing Date : 01-Jan-2016

No. of pages : 109


  • The HSAW/ Spiral pipes market in the Middle East region is anticipated to flourish at a healthy rate during the forecast period of 2015-2021. HSAW pipe market is backed up by the increasing infrastructural developments in most of the countries like Qatar, Saudi Arabia and U.A.E. In addition to that announcement of major upcoming pipeline projects in the Middle East would further bid to boost the HSAW pipe market of the region.
    Country wise, Saudi Arabia is anticipated to have the largest market share of HSAW pipes followed by U.A.E. According to ERC, Saudi Arabia spiral welded pipe market (By volume) would witness the highest CAGR (Compound annual growth rate) of 7.3 % during 2015-2021

    Presently, in Middle East on an average around 68% of installed desalination capacity is being utilized thus leaving 32% as not being utilized. As a result, there would be a less requirement for the expansion of desalination plants in the future; hitting the HSAW pipe industry negatively. Attributing to that same reason the HSAW pipes market (By Volume) in U.A.E. is anticipated to grow at a modest CAGR of 5.5% during the covered forecast period. In contrast, Iran has a greater potential for HSAW pipes but owing to the international sanctions, the production and consumption of HSAW pipes has declined drastically in recent years. However, after the removal of sanction in 2016-2017, Iran is anticipated to get a boom in the HSAW pipes market thus opening the market for domestic and international players. At present, Qatar has a considerable share in Middle East HSAW pipe market and is project to become an attractive market for HSAW pipes manufacturers and players due to upcoming project like Doha Metro and FIFA world cup 2022.
    The major challenge that stands in front of the HSAW pipes market of the Middle East is the declining oil prices in the international market that has withdrawn most of the major industry players from investing in the exploration and production activities in the oil & gas sector. Although, oil and gas sector has only 18% demand of total HSAW market but this has led to the postponement and cancellation of major ongoing and upcoming pipeline projects in the region.
    The HSAW pipe industry includes but not limited to major players like Saudi Steel Pipe Company, Jindal SAW Ltd., Gerab National Enterprises, Attieh Steel Ltd., Arabian Pipes Company, National Pipe Company Ltd. etc.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    This market study covers the global and regional market with an in-depth analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. Furthermore, it sheds light on the comprehensive competitive landscape of the global market. The report further offers a dashboard overview of leading companies encompassing their successful marketing strategies, market contribution, recent developments in both historic and present contexts.

    • By product type
    • By End User/Applications
    • By Technology
    • By Region

    The report provides a detailed evaluation of the market by highlighting information on different aspects which include drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
    market Reports market Reports