The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Laredo Petroleum Inc (Laredo) is an independent energy company that acquires, explores, develops and produces oil and natural gas properties. It also gathers oil and liquids-rich natural gas from its properties, and offers midstream and marketing services. The company has operations in the Permian Basin in West Texas, which consists of four horizontal drilling targets namely, Upper, Middle and Lower Wolfcamp and Cline formations. It also operates secondary targets such as the Canyon, Spraberry, Strawn and ABW intervals. The company operates water recycling facilities, crude oil and natural gas gathering pipelines for connecting its operated wells at the Permian-Garden City. Laredo is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the US.
Laredo Petroleum Inc Key Recent Developments
May 01,2019 Laredo Petroleum announces 2019 first-quarter financial and operating results and updates full-year 2019 operating plan
Apr 24,2019 Laredo Petroleum names Mikell J. Pigott as president and announces CEO succession plan
Apr 08,2019 Laredo Petroleum announces reduction of personnel costs by ~25%
Apr 02,2019 Laredo Petroleum announces leadership changes
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company