This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co (KGOC) is a government-owned energy company. It carries out the exploration, appraisal, development and production of crude oil and natural gas from the Divided Zone (DZ), which is shared by Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. The company manages Kuwait’s share of hydrocarbon resources in Wafra Joint Operations in the onshore DZ and Khafji Joint Operations in the offshore DZ. The two countries equally share the reserves found in the DZ. KGOC operates in partnership with Saudi Arabian Chevron. It is a subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corp (KPC). KGOC is headquartered in Ahmadi, Kuwait.
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co Key Recent Developments
Aug 22,2018: Kuwait to sign deal with Iraq for joint oilfields before year-end – minister
Jul 16,2018: SNC-Lavalin Awarded Additional Five-Year Framework Agreement With Al Khafji Joint Operations In Saudi Arabia
Jul 02,2018: Third Renewal Of General Engineering Service With KJO, More Than 20 Years
Apr 20,2018: Saipem Awarded New Contracts In Offshore Drilling And Offshore E&C Worth Approximately 190 Million USD In Total
Feb 26,2018: SNC-Lavalin awarded a 5-year framework agreement with Al Khafji Joint Operations, in Saudi Arabia
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.