IT Hardware in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Canada it hardware market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The IT hardware market includes all physical components integral to computing. The total market values include client computing and peripherals (desktop PCs, notebook PCs, fixed phones and adaptors, scanners and imaging devices standalone printers, thin-clients and workstations), network infrastructure (Ethernet hubs and switches, Ethernet routers, WAN CPE and termination equipment, WAN multi-service switches, WLAN access points, WLAN cards and WLAN switches and appliances), security hardware and appliances (content-filtering and anti-spam appliances, encryption/SSL accelerators, firewall and VPN gateways, smart card readers and smart cards), server computing (high-end servers, low-end servers and mid-range servers) and storage infrastructure (hard-disk drives, NAS filers and arrays, NAS gateways, SAN adaptors and connectors and SAN disk arrays).
- The Canadian IT hardware market is expected to generate total revenues of $1,112.2m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1% between 2013 and 2017.
- The client computing & peripherals segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $663.9m, equivalent to 59.7% of the market's overall value.
- There is a growth in demand for convenience and flexibility, with convertible laptops and hybrid systems gaining popularity.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the it hardware market in Canada
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the it hardware market in Canada
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key it hardware market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Canada it hardware market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Canada it hardware market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Canada it hardware market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Canada it hardware market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Canada's it hardware market?