Global Market Watch:
Primarily supported by application sectors: - semiconductor capital equipment, test and measuring (T&M) instruments, automation systems and process control instrumentation -- the Industrial Electronics market to witness a value of US$321 billion by 2018. Geographical analysis shows the highest Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 17.0% is foreseen from Asia-Pacific region during the analysis period 2011-2018. in terms of CAGR, Europe closely tracks North America, with a rate of 15%. Among the sectors, semiconductor capital equipment accounts for nearly 32.2% of the overall market share followed by process control instrumentation at 22.8% holding the second position.
The report ‘Industrial Electronics - Global Trends, Estimates and forecasts, 2011-2018’ reviews the latest Industrial electronics market trends with a perceptive attempt to disclose the near-future growth prospects. An in-depth analysis on a geographic basis provides strategic business intelligence for electronics sector investments. the study reveals profitable investment strategies for electronics companies, business executives, product marketing managers, new business investors and many more in preferred locations. the report primarily focuses on:
- Emerging Market Trends
- Advancements in the Technological Space
- Market Demand of the Segments (By-Region)
- Key Growth Areas and Market Size
- Region-Wise Demand Factor
- Key Competitors Edge
- Investment Strategies
Estimates are based on online surveys using customized questionnaires by our research team. Besides information from government databases, company websites, press releases & published research reports are also used for estimates.
The analysis primarily deals with applications. Further, the subdivided categories include:
Industrial Electronics - by Application
- Semiconductor Capital Equipment (Integrated Circuits (ICs), Semiconductor lithography equipment, Semiconductor Ion Implantation Equipment, Silicon Wafer Fabrication, Ion Implantation, Photolithography, Deposition, Etching, Cleaning and Mechanical and Chemical Polishing, Semiconductor Factory Automation).
- Process Control instrumentation/Environmental Controls (Temperature Sensor, Architectures, Mechanisms and Algorithms for Maintaining the Output, Robotic Assembly)
- Test and Measuring (T&M) instruments (Printed Circuit Boards (PCB), Bench-Top T&M Equipment and PC-Based T&M Equipment)
- Automation Systems (Machinery, Processes in Factories, Boilers and Heat Treating Ovens, Switching in Telephone Networks).
- Other (Material Handling, Industrial Robotics and Other Industrial Electronics, Etc.,)
The period considered for the Industrial electronics market analysis is 2011-2018. the region wise distribution of the market consists of North America (USA, Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Russia, Spain, Italy and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and Rest of World (Brazil, South Africa, Israel, Argentina and Rest of Rest of World). the market growth rate in the major economies such as the U.S., Japan, China etc. are estimated individually.
More than 1346 leading market players are identified in electronics industry out of which 30 key companies in Industrial electronics that project improved market activities in the near future are profiled. the report consists of 77 data charts describing the market shares, sales forecasts and growth prospects. Moreover, key strategic activities in the market including mergers/acquisitions, collaborations/partnerships, product launches/developments are discussed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- By product type
- By End User/Applications
- By Technology
- By Region