Healthcare Providers in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The healthcare providers sector is valued as total expenditure on healthcare in each country. This includes final consumption spending on healthcare goods and services.
- The US healthcare providers sector had total revenues of $3,675.4bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% between 2014 and 2018.
- The performance of the sector is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.6% for the five-year period 2018-2023, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $4,818.5bn by the end of 2023.
- The growth of the sector was stimulated in the recent past by the introduction of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act in 2010, which expanded the coverage of Medicaid to 138% of the federal poverty level and improved access to private insurance schemes for more low-income individuals through social care subsidies.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the healthcare providers market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the healthcare providers market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States healthcare providers market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the United States healthcare providers market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the United States healthcare providers market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States healthcare providers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United States's healthcare providers market?
Frequently Asked Questions
- By product type
- By End User/Applications
- By Technology
- By Region