Healthcare Providers in Switzerland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The healthcare providers sector is valued as total expenditure on healthcare in each country. This includes final consumption spending on healthcare goods and services.
- The Swiss healthcare providers sector had total revenues of $86.0bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3% between 2014 and 2018.
- The performance of the sector is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.6% for the five-year period 2018-2023, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $102.7bn by the end of 2023.
- The growth of the sector in recent years has been mainly driven by increasing private expenditure, particularly out-of-pocket expenditure.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the healthcare providers market in Switzerland
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the healthcare providers market in Switzerland
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Switzerland healthcare providers market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Switzerland healthcare providers market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Switzerland healthcare providers market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Switzerland healthcare providers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Switzerland's healthcare providers market?
Frequently Asked Questions
- By product type
- By End User/Applications
- By Technology
- By Region