The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global specialty carbon black market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the specialty carbon black industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the grade, form, function, application, and region. The global market for specialty carbon black can be segmented by grade: conductive carbon black, fiber grade carbon black, food grade carbon black, others. Specialty carbon black market is further segmented by form: granular, powder. Based on function, the specialty carbon black market is segmented into: coloring agent, conductive filler, UV protection, others. On the basis of application, the specialty carbon black market also can be divided into: battery electrodes, paints and coatings, plastics, printing inks and toners, others. Specialty carbon black market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
- conductive carbon black
- fiber grade carbon black
- food grade carbon black
- coloring agent
- conductive filler
- UV protection
- battery electrodes
- paints and coatings
- printing inks and toners
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The global specialty carbon black market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Aditya Birla Group (Birla Carbon), Black Bear Carbon B.V., Cabot Corporation, Cancarb Limited, Continental Carbon Company, Denka Company Limited, Geotech International B.V., Himadri Speciality Chemical Limited, Imerys S.A., Jiangxi Black Cat Carbon Black Co., Ltd., Klean Industries Inc., Lion Specialty Chemicals Co., Ltd., Mitsubishi Chemical Group Corporation (MCG), OMSK Carbon Group Ltd, Orion Engineered Carbons S.A. (OEC), PCBL Limited, Shandong Link Science and Technology Co., Ltd., Tokai Carbon Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global specialty carbon black market.
- To classify and forecast the global specialty carbon black market based on grade, form, function, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global specialty carbon black market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global specialty carbon black market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global specialty carbon black market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global specialty carbon black market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Frequently Asked Questions
- By product type
- By End User/Applications
- By Technology
- By Region