Satellite communications are simply communications between radio stations on the earth (both on the ground and in the lower atmosphere) using satellites as a follow-up.The satellite communication system consists of satellite and earth station.The characteristics of satellite communication are: wide communication range;Communication can be made between any two points as long as the satellite's radio waves are within range;Not susceptible to land hazards (high reliability);As long as the earth station circuit can be set up (open the circuit quickly);At the same time can be received in more than one place, can economically achieve broadcast, multi-access communication (multi-access characteristics);The circuit setting is very flexible, which can disperse the over-concentrated traffic at any time;The same channel can be used in different directions or on different intervals (multiple access joins).The satellite service market mainly includes mass consumer communications, satellite fixed services and satellite mobile services, among which mass consumer communications occupies the main market, accounting for 83.13% of the market in 2017, mainly including satellite radio and television services and operations.A Chinese satellite mobile communication market has a large growth space.At present, the main domestic companies providing satellite communications services include China satcom, asia-pacific satellite, Asian satellite and collaborative communications.According to the annual report data of each company, asia-pacific satellite and Asian satellite together operate about 14 Gbps bandwidth, and only part of the resources are provided domestically.The cooperative communication is the subcontract operator of thaicom-4 "IPSTAR" in China. The total bandwidth of this satellite is 45 Gbps, and the bandwidth available in China is 12 Gbps.In addition, China satcom also has part of the satellite bandwidth resources.
The Global Satellite Communications Market Size was estimated at USD 166002.40 million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 197999.47 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 2.55% during the forecast period.
This report provides a deep insight into the global Satellite Communications market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from a macro overview of the market to micro details of the market size, competitive landscape, development trend, niche market, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
The analysis helps the reader to shape the competition within the industries and strategies for the competitive environment to enhance the potential profit. Furthermore, it provides a simple framework for evaluating and accessing the position of the business organization. The report structure also focuses on the competitive landscape of the Global Satellite Communications Market, this report introduces in detail the market share, market performance, product situation, operation situation, etc. of the main players, which helps the readers in the industry to identify the main competitors and deeply understand the competition pattern of the market.
In a word, this report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the Satellite Communications market in any manner.
Global Satellite Communications Market: Market Segmentation Analysis
The research report includes specific segments by region (country), manufacturers, Type, and Application.
Market segmentationcreates subsets of a market based on product type, end-user or application, Geographic, and other factors. By understanding the market segments, the decision-maker can leverage this targeting in the product, sales, and marketing strategies. Market segments can power your product development cycles by informing how you create product offerings for different segments.
•Thai Satellite Communications
•Synertone Communication Corporation
Market Segmentation (by Type)
•Satellite Fixed Service
•Satellite Mobile Service
Market Segmentation (by Application)
•Government and Military Applications
•Civil Satellite Communication
•Marine and Aviation Applications
• North America (USA, Canada, Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Rest of Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Rest of South America)
• The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Benefits of This Market Research:
• Industry drivers, restraints, and opportunities covered in the study
• Neutral perspective on the market performance
• Recent industry trends and developments
• Competitive landscape & strategies of key players
• Potential & niche segments and regions exhibiting promising growth covered
• Historical, current, and projected market size, in terms of value
• In-depth analysis of the Satellite Communications Market
• Overview of the regional outlook of the Satellite Communications Market:
Key Reasons to Buy this Report:
• Access to date statistics compiled by our researchers. These provide you with historical and forecast data, which is analyzed to tell you why your market is set to change
• This enables you to anticipate market changes to remain ahead of your competitors
• You will be able to copy data from the Excel spreadsheet straight into your marketing plans, business presentations, or other strategic documents
• The concise analysis, clear graph, and table format will enable you to pinpoint the information you require quickly
• Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
• Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
• Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
• Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions, and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
• Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking, and SWOT analysis for the major market players
• The current as well as the future market outlook of the industry concerning recent developments which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
• Includes in-depth analysis of the market from various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
• Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
• Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
• 6-month post-sales analyst support
Customization of the Report
In case of any queries or customization requirements, please connect with our sales team, who will ensure that your requirements are met.
Note: this report may need to undergo a final check or review and this could take about 48 hours.
Chapter 1 mainly introduces the statistical scope of the report, market division standards, and market research methods.
Chapter 2 is an executive summary of different market segments (by region, product type, application, etc), including the market size of each market segment, future development potential, and so on. It offers a high-level view of the current state of the Satellite Communications Market and its likely evolution in the short to mid-term, and long term.
Chapter 3 makes a detailed analysis of the Market's
Competitive Landscapeof the market and provides the market share, capacity, output, price, latest development plan, merger, and acquisition information of the main manufacturers in the market.
Chapter 4 is the analysis of the whole market industrial chain, including the upstream and downstream of the industry, as well as Porter's five forces analysis.
Chapter 5 introduces the latest developments of the market, the driving factors and restrictive factors of the market, the challenges and risks faced by manufacturers in the industry, and the analysis of relevant policies in the industry.
Chapter 6 provides the analysis of various market segments according to product types, covering the market size and development potential of each market segment, to help readers find the blue ocean market in different market segments.
Chapter 7 provides the analysis of various market segments according to application, covering the market size and development potential of each market segment, to help readers find the blue ocean market in different downstream markets.
Chapter 8 provides a quantitative analysis of the market size and development potential of each region and its main countries and introduces the market development, future development prospects, market space, and capacity of each country in the world.
Chapter 9 introduces the basic situation of the main companies in the market in detail, including product sales revenue, sales volume, price, gross profit margin, market share, product introduction, recent development, etc.
Chapter 10 provides a quantitative analysis of the market size and development potential of each region in the next five years.
Chapter 11 provides a quantitative analysis of the market size and development potential of each market segment (product type and application) in the next five years.
Chapter 12 is the main points and conclusions of the report.
Frequently Asked Questions
- By product type
- By End User/Applications
- By Technology
- By Region