This industry report offers market estimates of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the therapy type, indication, and region. The global market data on natural killer cell therapy can be segmented by therapy type: CAR-NK cell therapy (modified), NK cell engager, NK cell therapy (unmodified). Natural killer cell therapy market is further segmented by indication: acute myeloid leukemia (AML), hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), peripheral T-cell lymphoma (PTCL), relapsed/refractory (R/R) B-cell non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL). Based on region, the natural killer cell therapy market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America.
The global natural killer cell therapy market is highly competitive. Top players covered in Global Natural Killer Cell Therapy Market Study are Acepodia Inc., Affimed N.V., Celularity Inc., Century Therapeutics Inc., Cytovac A/S, Dragonfly Therapeutics Inc., Fate Therapeutics Inc., Gamida-Cell Ltd., GC Biopharma Corp., Glycostem Therapeutics B.V., iCell Gene Therapeutics LLC, ImmunityBio Inc., Innate Pharma S.A., Nkarta Inc., Sanofi S.A., Senti Biosciences Inc., Shoreline Biosciences Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, VaxCell Biotherapeutics Co. Ltd.
The data-centric report focuses on market trends, status and outlook for segments. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies, the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Global Natural Killer Cell Therapy Market
- Identify segments/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Natural Killer Cell Therapy Market
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s leading players
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Frequently Asked Questions
- By product type
- By End User/Applications
- By Technology
- By Region