Scope of the Report:
With the development of global motorcycles and scooters industry, the demand of motorcycle apparel constantly increased in these years. As a result, the total production and sales of motorcycle apparel increased in recent years
Through the vertical comparison, it is evidently indicated in our report that : Helmet is the most popular kind of protective gear among all the other apparel, has a market share of 27.88% ,while Jackets, Trousers, boots, gloves, armour and base layers enjoy the rest of the share 72.12% of the market in the four district. Boots and Jacket ranked second and third on sales in the markets.
For two different types of material, leather and textile, the leather apparel has a natural advantage over textile on comfortable wearing experience and also more cost for producing, while an increasing number of manufacturers are trying using different material and new weaving technique to replace most of leather products.
Nowadays, the advanced and new tech protective apparels are mainly produced by companies in the Europe and USA, such as in Italy, A great number of companies in Asia still produce the medium and low-end motorcycle apparels relying on the advantage of their labor cost., their original or OEM products partially influenced the sales and the volume in these four areas.
To increase the profitability and competitiveness, motorcycle apparel manufacturers increased investment in the R&D and product design process. This also means the new tech application may extensively change the traditional industry standard and bring more opportunities for tech-oriented companies. While some manufacturers produce old fashioned casual apparel or equipment with exaggerate future conceptive design to fit the consumers’ demands.
Conclusively, the whole industry is bright in the future, the markets are still growing over time. Our analysis indicates that Europe is the largest market within four areas analyzed in the report. Helmet is the most prevalent kind protective gear among all the others partially for the reason that many governments mandate helmet-wearing. Leather products are still popular and contain some irreplaceable product features and humanity value, but textile products with variety of man-made material will increasingly prevalent and we predict the textiles will finally occupy the main stream markets.
The worldwide market for Motorcycle Apparel is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2024, from xx million US$ in 2019, according to a new study.
This report focuses on the Motorcycle Apparel in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
Nanhai Xinyuan Helmets
Safety Helmets MFG
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
Road Motorcycle Apparel
Off-road Motorcycle Apparel
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
Chapter 1, to describe Motorcycle Apparel product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Motorcycle Apparel, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Motorcycle Apparel in 2017 and 2018.
Chapter 3, the Motorcycle Apparel competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
Chapter 4, the Motorcycle Apparel breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 12, Motorcycle Apparel market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Motorcycle Apparel sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.