The Global market for infusion system is growing at a steady pace. The global infusion system market is expected to reach USD 44,333.5 million by 2025 from USD 27,381.7 in 2016 with a CAGR of 4.9% for the forecasted period. The various factors that influence the growth of the market are increased use of infusion pumps for the delivery of drugs and other fluids, rising prevalence of chronic and fatal diseases, high demand of the infusion systems in the military medical units, technological advancements from the leading market players. Furthermore the factors such as patient safety concerns and improper infusion leading to the severe consequences, unmet medical needs in the low income countries are hamper the growth of the market.
The market is majorly segmented on the bases of product type, application, end user and regions.
The global infusion system market on the basis of product type is segmented into infusion pump, IV disposables and other products. The IV disposable segment accounts for the largest market share with 67% of the global infusion system market by product type. This major share is mainly attributed to the repetitive demand for the disposable materials and high consumption of the disposable products during the administration of the critical fluids and medication and nutritional fluid delivery. The global IV disposable market is expected to reach USD 29,232.9 million by 2025 from USD 18,270.5 million in 2016 with the CAGR of 4.8% for the forecasted year 2017 to 2025.
On the bases of application the market is segmented into chemotherapy, diabetes, gastrointestinal, pediatrics, and others. On the bases infusion pumps, chemotherapy application holds the largest market share with 39% of the global market. And on the bases of IV disposable the other applications hold the largest market share with 58% of the global market.
On the basis of end user the market is segmented into hospitals, specialty oncology wards, homecare, and others. Hospitals accounts for the largest market share with 47% of the global infusion system market by end user. This major share is majorly attributed to the high usage of the infusion systems in the post-surgical ICUs, pediatric ICUs, neonatal ICUs, and for the purpose of the regular nutritional and medication delivery to the patients. The hospital segment is expected to reach USD 21,720.1 million by 2025 from USD 13,749.3 million in 2016 with the CAGR of 5.2% for the forecasted year 2017 to 2025.
Global infusion system market, on the basis of regions is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa. North America is accounted for the largest market share with 37.2 of the global market. The major factor that influence the growth of the market is the increasing advanced technologies continuously on rise in these countries. Europe accounts for the second largest market, where as Asia Pacific with lots of opportunity and continuously growing economies, is expected to be the fastest growing segment.
The leading market players in the global Infusion systems market include: 3M, Baxter, Becton, Dickinson and Company, B. BRAUN MELSUNGEN AG B., Fresenius Kabi AG, CU Medical, Inc, Smiths Medical, Terumo Medical Corporation, NIPRO Medical Corporation, Zyno Medical and others.
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global infusion system market
• To provide insights about factors influencing and affecting the market growth
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to – Regional markets and their countries
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on by product type, by application, by end users, by region for global infusion system market.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To provide economical factors that influence the global infusion system market
• Infusion systems Suppliers
• Infusion systems Manufacturers
• Private & Public Hospitals
• Potential Investors
• Medical Research Institutes
• Key Executive (CEO and COO) and Strategy Growth Manager
• The North America infusion systems market was valued at USD10173.5 million in 2016 and is expected to reach at USD15799.6 million by 2025 at the growth rate of 4.4% during the forecast period
• IV disposable accounted for the largest market share in 2016
• Infusion pump projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 5.2% during the forecasted period
• Asia-Pacific expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period
The reports also covers regional analysis
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Republic of Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
o Middle East