Endpoint detection and response (EDR) tools and solutions emphasize on the investigation, detection, and easing of suspicious activities of various problems on endpoints and hosts. The market for EDR tools is increasing at significant momentum across the world, Thanks to the constant advancements in the new technologies of Artificial Intelligence (AI), cloud computing, and the Internet of Things (IoT). Its implementation across security and detection malware which helps to pave the new way for the more significant development of Endpoint detection and response (EDR).
Growing Demand for Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
Rise in the complexity and number of complex systems being deployed across the organizations, and strict compliance requirements and rules for generating and changing passwords make it complicated to manage a large number of passwords. Further, the Breach and data stolen problems often cause expensive delays and loss of productivity. Such issues are easily solved while using Endpoint Detection and Response solutions and software are used either the on-premise environment or in a hosted environment over the cloud. Increased instances of attacks, by hackers on the organizations have increased which led to the concern towards password security solutions, and this is helping in growing demand for password management solutions around the globe.
The rapidly growing cloud platform market presents a great opportunity in the hosted of Endpoint Detection and Response market. Low success of EDR self-service projects among end-users until now is a key concern among industry players. However, as the awareness of the benefits of deploying such a model is increasing it is anticipated that self-service solutions would find rising demand during the coming years.
As, according to Breach Level index, everyday 7,125,940 data records are being stolen or lost which led to the increase in the breach level. As the demand for the Endpoint detection and response market is directly related to the level of the breach or stolen of valuable information, the more data theft and breaches will be there, higher is the demand for Endpoint detection and response market.
North America the largest market in terms of global share
Due to the high availability of adequate infrastructure, the presence of numerous global financial institutions, high frequency of cyber-attacks, and increased adoption of technologies, is expected to drive the growth of the Endpoint Detection and Response market in North America region. Different enterprises (Small & medium) in this region are steadily adopting Endpoint Detection and Response market with additional support from the advent of modern technology and Internet of things (IoT). The occurrence of a large number of competitors in the market along with rising cases of cyber security and breach of valuable information is expected to drive the market. As the demand for the Endpoint Detection and Response market is directly related to the data breach, the more data breach around the globe, higher is the demand for Endpoint Detection and Response market.
Key developments in the market
• Feb 2018: Cisco offers new Cloud-Based Endpoint Security Solutions for the Managed Security Service Providers. With this product innovation it will help to provides advanced internet security, malware protection, and enterprise mobility management.
• Oct 2017: Symantec introduces new endpoint security for the cloud generation to defense against cyber-attacks such as WannaCry and Petya. With this product innovation, the new security solutions can apply across all devices, networks, and applications to combat growing threats.
Major players: CARBON BLACK, INC., CISCO SYSTEMS, INC., CROWDSTRIKE, INC., SYMANTEC CORPORATION, CYBEREASON INC., DEEP INSTINCT, DIGITAL GUARDIAN, FIREEYE, INC., GUIDANCE SOFTWARE, INC., MCAFEE, INC., and RSA SECURITY (EMC), among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Provides latest insights into Global Endpoint Detection and Response Market.
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
• To understand the dominating technology in the market.
• The region that is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
• Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel).
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet the desired requirements. Please connect with our analyst/sales representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- By product type
- By End User/Applications
- By Technology
- By Region