Key Developments in the Market
• March 2018: Rimac to partner with China for battery and electric motor factory.
• January 2018: Kia motors launched 4D virtual test drives for the all-new stinger sports sedan.
Major Players: BMW, DAIMLER, GENERAL MOTORS, NISSAN, FORD, RENAULT, RIMAC, TESLA MOTORS, KIA, MITSUBISHI, PEUGEOT, VOLKSWAGEN, VENTURI, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• The report analyses how the increasing climate change concerns will impact automotive high-performance electric vehicles market
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• Detailed analysis on the vehicle type that is expected to dominate the market
• Detailed analysis on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
• Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
• 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
Customization of the Report
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.