3D concrete printing is an advanced and innovative method used in construction to design building components with the help of 3D concrete printers. The printing of buildings has a lot of advantages when compared to traditional construction methods. There are lower labor costs involved, construction can be done quicker and there is less to no waste produced. The 3D Concrete Printing market is driven by various factors such as government initiatives towards development of infrastructure, FDI inflow in emerging nations as well as reduced construction wastage. The 3D Concrete Printing market has various constraints that hinder the growth of the market such as mobility and lack of marketing & awareness across the supply chain.
The global 3D concrete printing market has been segmented based on concrete type, application and end-use. On the basis of concrete type, the market is segmented into ready mix concrete, precast concrete, shotcrete and high density concrete. The study indicates, ready mix concrete accounted for the largest market share and is expected to be fastest growing concrete type in the market. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into Residential, Industrial, Agricultural and Others. The study indicates, residential segment accounted for the largest market share and is expected to be fastest growing application in the market due to the increasing population and urbanization. There is seen a shift in the population in the urbanized areas, especially in developing nations. This transition leads to the increasing demand for homes and residential complexes. This induces the market for 3D concrete printing in coming time. On the basis of end-use, the market is segmented into Walls, Roofs, Floor, Staircase and others. The study indicates, walls segment accounted for the largest market share and is expected to be fastest growing end-use in the market. The walls in 3D concrete printing is one of the most essential structures which are pre-fabricated either on site or in the factory.
The global 3D concrete printing market was valued at USD 28.0 million in the year 2016, which is expected to reach USD 69.9 million by the end of the forecast period growing at 14.05% CAGR.
The prominent players in the 3D concrete printing include Dus Architects (The Netherlands), Winsun Global (China), Skanska AB (Sweden), Cybe Construction (The Netherlands), Foster + Partners (London), Sika AG (Switzerland), HeidelbergCement AG (Germany), LafargeHolcim Ltd (Switzerland), Balfour Beatty (U.S.), and Apis Cor (Russian Federation).
Objective of Global 3D Concrete Printing Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2017 to 2023
• Region-level demand analysis and forecast of the study market
• Study of the effect of exogenous & endogenous factors viz. demographic, economics, and political factors, which affect the global 3D concrete printing market
• Porter’s five forces market analysis to determine competitive scenario
• Segment and sub-segment level analysis of the market over the historical as well as forecast period
• Identification of key factors instrumental in the changing market scenario, such as tapping new market opportunities, and gaining competitive edge
• Supplier companies
• End Users
• Consultants And Investment Bankers
• Research Institute / Education Institute
• The global 3D concrete printing market is expected to reach USD 69.9 million by 2023.
• By concrete type, Ready Mix Concrete segment in 3D concrete printing market accounts for the largest market share and is growing with approximately ~6.56% CAGR during forecast period.
• By application, Residential segment in 3D concrete printing market accounts for the largest market share and is growing with approximately ~12.52% CAGR during forecast period.
• By end-use, Walls segment in 3D concrete printing market accounts for the largest market share and is growing with approximately ~14.96% CAGR during forecast period
• Geographically, North America accounted for the largest share in global 3D concrete printing market followed by Europe.
Regional and Country Analysis of global 3D concrete printing market estimation and forecast
The global 3D concrete printing market is expected to grow at a promising rate during the forecast period. North America region dominates the global 3D concrete printing market. Growing consumer preference for green buildings and sustained investments in commercial real estate are the factors driving the growth of the market in North America region. In North America, U.S. is the largest market for the 3D concrete printing. Europe is the second largest market for the global 3D concrete printing.
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to be the fastest growing region for the 3D concrete printing. Increase in industrialization, rising urbanized population, and growth in spending capacity are the factors driving the growth of the market in Asia-Pacific region.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
• North America
o Rest of the Europe
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World
o South America
o Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions
- By product type
- By End User/Applications
- By Technology
- By Region