This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – The summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Energir LP (Energir) formerly Gaz Metro Limited Partnership (Gaz Metro), a subsidiary of Energir Inc., is a diversifiedenergy company. It carries out the distribution and transportation of natural gas and electricity, through its subsidiaries and affiliates in Quebec and Vermont. The company also develops and operates energy projects, including natural gas as fuel, liquefied natural gas as a replacement for higher emission-producing energies, wind and solar power, and biomethane. Energir serves residential, industrial, commercial and institutional customers. It operates in Canada and the US. Energir is headquartered in Montreal, Canada.
Energir LP Key Recent Developments
Nov 23,2018: Valener and Energir report their 2018 fourth quarter and annual results
Aug 09,2018: Valener and Energir Report Their Fiscal 2018 Third Quarter Results
Jun 29,2018: SoCalGas, Energir, GRDF and GRTgaz Announce Collaboration on Low-Carbon and Renewable Gas Initiatives During World Gas Conference
Jun 04,2018: Energir Unveils Its 2017 Sustainability Report
Feb 09,2018: Valener And Energir Reports Their Fiscal 2018 First Quarter Results
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with The detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.