latest report “Emerging Gene Therapies - Trends within the Technological, Clinical, Regulatory and Competitive Landscape” provides a comprehensive overview of the emerging gene therapy market. The report discusses gene therapy and the technology behind gene editing, outlining the advantages, limitations and current evidence for the platforms under development. The report discusses relevant clinical studies targeting specific therapeutic indications and highlights examples of current challenges within the field, with a focus on therapies that target the eye, liver, and blood.
Additionally, the report provides a background to the CRISPR patent litigation, a key factor within the gene editing company landscape. It provides profiles of six companies developing gene editing platforms, considers the gene therapy interests of the main pharmaceutical companies, and discusses current regulatory trends in the development of gene therapies.
The report explores how emerging gene editing products will compete with established products, their relative competitive strengths, and upcoming value inflection points within the field.
- What are the key emerging products within the gene therapy landscape?
- Which companies have the strongest pipeline of innovative products?
- How will gene editing disrupt existing gene therapy products?
- What are the regulatory trends for emerging gene therapies?
- What are the interests of pharmaceutical companies within the field?
Reasons to buy
- Achieve an up-to-date understanding of the area, with a comprehensive reference of key products within the gene therapy landscape, compared across technology-specific relevant characteristics such as editing mechanism and delivery vector.
- Conduct competitive analysis using indication-specific, side-by-side comparisons of the latest data for key gene therapy products in the strategically relevant areas of eye, blood, and liver.
- Conduct strategic analysis using an overview of gene therapy specific considerations for evaluating and developing gene therapy products - the CRISPR patent space, emerging regulatory trends, innovation leaders and the interests of pharma in gene therapy.