Prevailing high rate of inflation in Argentina will call for cautious purchase in the Dairy and Soy Food market in the country during 2015-2020. Off-trade sales accounted for higher consumption in the overall market with Milk being the dominant category. Drinkable Yogurt is forecast to be the fastest growing Off-trade category in value terms driven by health benefits. Kids and Babies constitute the key consumer group across categories in the Dairy and Soy Food market. Wellbeing, Value for money and Experience economy are the top consumer trends that influence purchase decision while Dairy products that are positioned as healthy snacks will witness fast growth in demand.
- Argentina's Dairy and Soy Food market is forecast to decline in value terms during 2015-2020.
- The Milk category has the highest volume share in the overall Dairy and Soy Food market.
- The Flavored Milk segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Milk category.
- On-trade transactions account for 38.0% share of distribution in the Butter and Spreadable Fats category.
- The Soymilk and Soy Drinks category registered the fastest private label growth during 2012-2015.
- The use of Prize Off closure is forecast to register fastest growth among closure types during 2015-2020.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Dairy and Soy Food market in Argentina provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Butter and Spreadable Fats, Cheese, Cream, Dairy-Based and Soy-Based Desserts, Drinkable Yogurt, Fromage Frais and Quark, Milk, Soymilk and Soy Drinks, and Yogurt with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Paper and Board, Flexible Packaging, and others; container data for: Tub, Carton, Film and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Dairy and Soy Food products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Dairy and Soy Food products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Argentina, Dairy and Soy Food, Butter and Spreadable Fats, Cheese, Cream, Dairy-Based and Soy-Based Desserts, Drinkable Yogurt, Fromage Frais and Quark, Milk, Soymilk and Soy Drinks and Yogurt, Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Food and Drinks Specialists, Convenience Stores, Department Stores channel share, brand share, market share, packaging, materials, containers, closure, outer, volume share, value share