Strong economic growth and rising disposable incomes of consumers is driving the Bakery and Cereals market in Hungary. The market is led by Bread and Rolls category in value terms while the Energy Bars category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. The market is dominated by international players such as The Kellogg company, Dr. August Oetker Kg and Mondelez International. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the country.
- The Bakery and Cereals market in Hungary will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- The Hungarian consumers are opting for value for money products in the Bakery and Cereals market.
- The Bread and Rolls category has the largest volume share in the overall Bakery and Cereals market
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets and Convenience Store are the leading distribution channels in the Hungarian Bakery and Cereals market.
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Bakery and Cereals market in Hungary.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Bakery and Cereals market in Hungary provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Baking Mixes, Baking Ingredients, Bread and Rolls, Breakfast Cereals, Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies, Dough Products, Cereal Bars, Energy Bars, Cookies (Sweet Biscuits), Savory Biscuits, Morning Goods with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Film, Tray and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning