Strong economic conditions and consumers with high disposable income is driving the growth of Hong Kong's Bakery and Cereals market. The market is led by the Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies category which is also forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. The Garden Company Limited and The Kellogg Company are the market leaders in the country. Naturally Healthy is the most common Health and Wellness claim driving the sales of Breakfast Cereals products in Hong Kong.
- The Bakery and Cereals market in Hong Kong will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- Hong Kong consumers are opting for value for money products in the Bakery and Cereals market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets and Convenience Store are the leading distribution channels in Hong Kong's Bakery and Cereals market.
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Bakery and Cereals market in Hong Kong.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Bakery and Cereals market in Hong Kong provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Baking Mixes, Baking Ingredients, Bread and Rolls, Breakfast Cereals, Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies, Dough Products, Cereal Bars, Energy Bars, Cookies (Sweet Biscuits), Savory Biscuits, Morning Goods with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Film, Tray and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning