The Bakery and Cereals market in Slovakia is expected to register higher growth because of rising GDP per capita and a large base of young population. The market is led by Bread and Rolls category in value terms while the Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Food and Drinks Specialists is the leading distribution channel in across all categories in the country. Private label products in the Baking Mixes category registered the fastest growth during 2012-2015.
- The Bakery and Cereals market in Slovakia will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- The Slovakian consumers are opting for premium products in the Bakery and Cereals market.
- The Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies category is forecast to register fastest growth in value and volume terms during 2015-2020.
- Food and Drinks Specialists and Hypermarkets and Supermarkets are the leading distribution channels in the Slovakian Bakery and Cereals market.
- Emco, is the leading brand in the Hot Cereals category both in value and volume terms.
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Bakery and Cereals market in Slovakia.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Bakery and Cereals market in Slovakia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Baking Mixes, Baking Ingredients, Bread and Rolls, Breakfast Cereals, Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies, Dough Products, Cereal Bars, Energy Bars, Cookies (Sweet Biscuits), Savory Biscuits, Morning Goods with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Glass, Paper and Board, and Rigid Plastics; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Bottle, Box, Clamshell, Film, Jar, Pouch, Tray, Tub, Tube and Wrapper
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Frequently Asked Questions
- By product type
- By End User/Applications
- By Technology
- By Region