This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
CHC Group LLC (CHC) is a provider of helicopter services. The company offers various services including offshore transportation; search and rescue in challenging and hostile environments, from remote, perilous, and extreme terrains to offshore rescues; emergency medical services; maintenance, repair, and overhaul; and flight training. CHC operates a fleet of medium and heavy rotorcrafts. It serves oil and gas, emergency medical service, search and rescue, energy and utility industries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe, Latin America, Africa, and North America. The company has presence in the US, Canada, Australia, Norway, the UK and Brazil. CHC is headquartered in Irving, Texas, the US.
CHC Group LLC Key Recent Developments
Dec 13,2018 CHC announces new contract with OMV to support Norwegian Sea Drilling Program
Nov 06,2018 CHC signs three-Year contract extension with Point Resources
Apr 16,2018 CHC Norway Wins Contract Extension With Aker BP
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.