This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – ’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Bullfrog Power Inc (Bullfrog Power) is a provider of green energy. It offers renewable energy solutions that help businesses and houses to reduce their environmental impact. Bullfrog's product portfolio includes green electricity, green fuel and green natural gas. The company, through its Bullfrog Builds Renewable Accelerator program supports new renewable energy projects online across Canada. It provides green electricity from wind and hydro facilities. Bullfrog Power’s green natural gas is produced from biogas facilities. The company offers its services to customers in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and other areas. Bullfrog Power is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Bullfrog Power Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 21,2018: KRP Properties becomes largest property management organization choosing green energy with Bullfrog Power in Canada
Oct 22,2018: Atlantic Central chooses 100 per cent green energy for entire operations with Bullfrog Power
Oct 16,2018: The sky is the limit for Hiawatha's citizens as community hub goes solar
Sep 26,2018: Wolfville Farmers' Market launches town's largest solar installation
Jul 25,2018: PortsToronto Renews Commitment to Green Electricity by Renewing Agreement with Bullfrog Power for all Operations including Billy Bishop Airport
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with ’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Frequently Asked Questions
- By product type
- By End User/Applications
- By Technology
- By Region